SWIZZYLAB is looking for an experienced account manager to drive expansion business within the existing customer base. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of upsell opportunities and delivering results against a quota. This person must be able to proactively identify and prioritize their accounts to focus efforts on those with perceived churn risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
- Understand customer requirements, level of adoption
- Identify “at risk” behavior and develop appropriate re-engagement protocol
- Identify up sell or cross sell opportunities within existing accounts
- Pro-active outreach to discuss expansion
- Answer customer's questions and successfully negotiate issues related to expansion & renewals
- Manage customer renewals and retention within your list of accounts
- Manage top accounts within territory: product requests, general check-ins
- Reward continued purchasing and drive increased lifetime value
- Follow up on lost accounts to provide churn analysis
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2 years experience in a sales and/or account management role with demonstrated revenue quota achievement.
- 2+ years work experience at a technology product or services company that serves the software experience
- Prior sales closing experience within a SaaS environment preferred
- Well versed in consultative, solutions-based selling.
- Demonstrated experience using Salesforce for pipeline management, forecasting and order management
- Excellent sales organizational and communication skills and an engaging phone presenc
- Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions.
- A passion for social media or web-based software
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software
- Bachelor's degree